OFFER TERMS: You must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before placing your order and cancelling within 10 Days + 4 Days from the order date of the Trial Offer of myVIGRA. By placing Your order for the Trial Offer of myVIGRA You agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
You further agree not to use or access the Website if doing so would violate the laws of Your state, province or country. At the bottom of this page appears a last modified date. If the last modified date remains unchanged, then You may presume that no changes have been made since the last modified date. A changed last modified date indicates that this document has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
Product Disclaimer: I understand the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I understand the information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. I understand I should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting my doctor. I also understand that myVIGRA is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition.
WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this product if You have any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications.
Company is sure that you will enjoy myVIGRA Products. By ordering a trial you will be sent a 30 day supply for free and just be charged for shipping and handling of £9.99 or £1.99 special promotion price and then £89.99 (free shipping and handling) per month after the 10 Days + 4 Days shipping trial period. You will be enrolled in the auto-shipment program which sends you a 3 month supply every 90 days and charges the same purchase price of £99.99 (free shipping and handling). To cancel anytime, simply contact customer support or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Company refunds all cases of fraud and unauthorized transactions included shipping and handling charges. Additional refunds are issued at the discretion of the company.
- Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per product ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the product, as delivered to you, is defective. Company reserves the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.
- If your return is approved, Company will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please be aware that your refund can take up to ten (10) days to process and appear on your credit card statement. If you have any questions about whether a refund has been issued or you are eligible for a refund, please call customer service department or email at email@example.com.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Your shipment is priority and packages are shipped out via Postal Service, the same day for all orders placed before 1PM and the next day for all orders placed after 1PM (packages will arrive within 3-5 business days). Please be advised that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. Company does not guarantee arrival dates or times.
During times when trial memberships are offered, you agree to accept the trial membership to the Site, which gives you a 30-day supply of product, and by accessing the myVIGRA Services you authorize the charges set forth below and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Your trial membership will entitle you a 30 day supply of product, for 10 Days + 4 Days shipping starting on the day you submit your trial membership application to the Site. Shipping may take anywhere from 1-4 business days, and Company ship via Postal Service.
- You agree that if you do not send notice of cancellation of your trial membership from the expiration of your trial membership term, Company shall automatically and without further notice: convert your trial membership to a standard RECURRING MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION to myVIGRA Services, auto-shipment program, at the standard one month membership rate; renew your monthly membership to the myVIGRA Services for successive periods of one month each at the then current standard one-month membership rate, which on auto-shipment program will have a new 30-day supply sent to you every month.
- Subscription and Membership fees to the Site are subject to change at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of Company. The official standard one-month membership rates for the myVIGRA Services shall be set forth at the respective join pages of the site. The current standard one-month membership rate is £89.99 (free shipping and handling).
- TO CANCEL AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AT THE END OF THE PAID TRIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIOD, YOU MUST NOTIFY myVIGRA PRIOR TO THE END OF THE PAID TRIAL PERIOD, BY CONTACTING myVIGRA BY TELEPHONE.
- TO CANCEL YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP YOU MUST NOTIFY myVIGRA OF YOUR CANCELLATION BY TELEPHONE OF YOUR THEN CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TERM.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you cancel your monthly membership, or if your membership is cancelled, your User ID will be removed from the system at the end of the then current monthly membership period and that you will be entitled to receive the full benefits of your monthly membership until the end of such period. You shall not be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if you cancel your monthly membership before the end of the then current monthly membership period. You agree that if you cancel at any time after purchasing a monthly membership to the Site (e.g., 20 minutes after you sign up), you will still be charged the full month membership fee.
- Company may, at any time and at sole discretion, cancel any paid trial membership or monthly membership; provided, however, that if Company cancels any paid trial membership prior to its expiration, Company shall provide a pro-rata refund for the unexpired period of the cancelled month’s membership by automatic credit.
- You hereby authorize myVIGRA to charge your credit card (which you hereby acknowledge was entered by you into the sign-up page) to pay for your trial membership fee and all monthly membership fees to the Site / auto-shipment program at the then current standard monthly membership rate. You further authorize to charge your credit card for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment available through, at, in or on, or provided by, the Site. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of the myVIGRA Services. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your membership.
- Payment for the services provided to you at, and/or through the Site may be made by automatic credit card debit and you hereby authorize myVIGRA and its agents to transact such payments on your behalf.
- Unless and until you notify that you wish to cancel or terminated your membership to the Site, you hereby agree and authorize myVIGRA or its designated agent or assignee to automatically renew your membership to the Site on a continuing monthly basis and to charge your credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of your membership. You hereby further authorize myVIGRA or its designated agent or assignee to charge your credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided to you by or through the site.
- You further agree that as a Member, you must promptly inform of any and all the following: loss or theft of the credit card used to pay for membership to the Site or other myVIGRA Services; changes in the expiration date of the credit card; changes in home or billing address; apparent breaches of security regarding your membership, such as loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID; and all other changes pertaining to your credit card account used to pay for services pursuant to this Agreement which may affect ability to expeditiously obtain payments due to myVIGRA. You agree that you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the myVIGRA Services, until you have notified by calling, Mon-Fri 8am-6pm.
- You hereby agree that any fraudulent reporting of a lost or stolen credit card used to obtain goods or services from the Site or any fraudulent reporting of an unauthorized charge to the Site on your credit card which has been made by you or anyone under your authority, at a time when a charge or other obligation for payment for goods and/or services to the Site remains outstanding at the time of such fraudulent reporting, you shall be liable to myVIGRA for liquidated damages of £25,000.00. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability you may have for breach (es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
You further acknowledge and agree that you will remain liable to myVIGRA for any unauthorized use of the myVIGRA Services associated with your membership.
Please note results may vary, but with continuous use of myVIGRA Company are confident you will see the results you are trying to achieve. Your shipment will leave facilities within two work days. Actual delivery time of the parcel will vary by region.
You acknowledge and agree that myVIGRA will not obtain additional authorization from you for each installment of Monthly Fees charged to your Active Credit Card. In addition, you do not hold myVIGRA responsible for any overdraft charges or fees which you might incur during the ongoing Membership.
You will be shipped a full one-month supply of the product You ordered. Orders are generally shipped within 2 business days (Monday through Friday) using standard USPS First Class shipping method. Please be advised that shipments are not sent on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. myVIGRA does not guarantee specific arrival dates or times. myVIGRA does not refund or credit delivery or processing charges for any shipments. Delivery time is subtracted from Your trial period, and will reduce the number of days allocated to Your trial period. Contacting Customer Care / Billing: You may contact customer care department by using toll free phone number.
Negative Option Clause: I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR £89.99 (free shipping and handling) PER MONTH IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS CONTAINED AND OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, myVIGRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL myVIGRA OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDERS, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES,UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM CAUSE OF ACTION, FEE, EXPENSE, COST, OR LOSS (COLLECTIVELY, CLAIMS) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRIVACY STATEMENT, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT. myVIGRA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY myVIGRA WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; myVIGRA FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS,MALFUNCTIONS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DELIVERY OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE; ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE; OR ANY CONDUCT BY USERS OF THE WEBSITE, EITHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. myVIGRA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ANY myVIGRA WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. You agree that myVIGRA’ entire liability for all CLAIMS shall be limited, in the aggregate, to the lesser of (i) £500.00, or (ii) the total amount of money You paid to myVIGRA in the one (1) month period immediately preceding the incident on which Your alleged claim is based. This limitation of liability shall apply for all CLAIMS, regardless of whether myVIGRA was aware of or advised in advance of the possibility of damages or such CLAIMS. The warranties and representations specifically set forth in this agreement are the only warranties and representations with respect to this Agreement, and are in lieu of any and all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied, that may arise either by agreement between the parties hereto or by operation of law, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. None of these warranties and representations will extend to any third person. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to You. REPRESENTATIONS; PRODUCT DISCLAIMERS myVIGRA is committed to improving the well-being of customers by providing safe and effective wellness products made with the highest quality ingredients. You understand, however, that Products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Website or in emails is designed for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You understand that You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting Your doctor or physician. You further understand that this Product is not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. You also understand that the Product is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition such as obesity. You agree that You either have consulted, or will consult, with a physician or doctor before using any of Products, particularly if You suffer from any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications, and You agree that you will cease immediately from taking or using Products if You experience any ill effects or unintended side effects of any Product. myVIGRA endeavors to provide You with accurate information about Products. You understand and agree that the information myVIGRA conveys about or Products and/or the efficacy of Products, is obtained from independent third parties such as news agencies, scientific reports, and scientific / research entities (Third Parties). myVIGRA does not warrant or represent that such information is error-free, and myVIGRA does not represent or endorse any Third Parties or the methods that they use to arrive at their conclusions. All Product specifications, performance data, and other information on the Website is for informational and illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a guarantee or representation that the Products will conform to such specifications or performance data. myVIGRA does not warrant or represent that Products will provide You with any particular benefits, or that Your results will match those of others who consume Products. Individual results will vary from person to person, and are dependent on factors including age, weight, diet, and exercise regimen. By using the Website, You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. The material provided on the Website is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark law and international treaties. myVIGRA makes no representation that materials contained in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
You hereby represent and warrant that You are age eighteen (18) or older, that You have read this Agreement and thoroughly understand the terms contained in this Agreement, that any Products You purchase from the Website will be used for Your personal, non-commercial use, and that You will not re-sell, re-distribute or export any Product that You order from the Website. You further represent that myVIGRA has the right to rely upon all information provided to myVIGRA by You, and myVIGRA may contact You by email, telephone or postal mail for any purpose, including but not limited to (i) follow-up calls, (ii) customer satisfaction surveys, and (iii) inquiries about any orders You placed, or considered placing, at or through the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The Website and all of its contents including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content (collectively, the Intellectual Property) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United Kingdom as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is the exclusive property of myVIGRA or its licensors. No license or ownership rights in or to any of the Intellectual Property are conveyed to You by virtue of this Agreement or by Your purchase of any Product from the Website. The Intellectual Property is protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United Kingdom. Unless otherwise permitted by law, none of the Intellectual Property may be reproduced by You without myVIGRA’s prior written permission.
WEBSITE USER CONDUCT AND RESTRICTIONS
You must be 18 years of age or older to access Website. As a user of the Website, You agree that in connection with Your use of the Website and the content You will not: Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of anyone’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; Conduct Yourself in an inappropriate, offensive, indecent, or vulgar manner while using service or Website; Use the Website for any unlawful purpose; Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements); Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party; Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation; Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; Interfere with or disrupt the Website, the services, the content or servers or networks connected to the Website, the services or the content, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website, the services, and/or the content, the terms of which are incorporated herein; Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. Without the express prior written authorization of myVIGRA, You may not: Duplicate the Website (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement or as permitted by law); Create derivative works based on the Website or any of the Intellectual Property; Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Website or any of the Intellectual Property contained therein; Frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Website or any of the Intellectual Property; Use any meta-tags or any other hidden text using the Website’s name or marks; Deep-link to any page of the Website; Circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Website (including the theft of user names and passwords or using another person’s user name and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of the Website); Use any data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Website; Use any device, software or routine to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Website, server or activities conducted therein; or, Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its network infrastructure. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT This Agreement shall remain in force as long as You access the Website, use any functions or features of the Website, or order anything from the Website. myVIGRA reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without notice and/or refuse to sell to anyone who myVIGRA believes, in sole discretion, (i) has violated any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) is abusing the Products or the services myVIGRA provides, or (iii) is unable to provide with sufficient information to allow to properly identify the customer’s real name, address, or other contact information.
The Website may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. myVIGRA has not reviewed these websites and is not responsible for the accuracy, content, privacy policies or availability of information found on websites that link to or from any myVIGRA Website. myVIGRA cannot ensure that You will be satisfied with any products or services that You purchase from a third-party site that links to or from any myVIGRA Website or third-party content on sites. myVIGRA does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has myVIGRA taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. myVIGRA does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) You might be requested to give any third party, and You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against myVIGRA with respect to such sites and third-party content. myVIGRA strongly encourages You to make whatever investigation You feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. Neither myVIGRA nor its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunications providers, or agents shall be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of third-party material or third-party sites that are linked to this Website. No link to the Website may be framed to the extent that such frame contains any sponsorship, advertising, or other commercial text or graphics. All links to the Website must be to www domain. Deep linking to internal pages of this Website is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from myVIGRA.
myVIGRA shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters; war, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server or software, for so long as such event continues to delay myVIGRA’s performance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless myVIGRA, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunications providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, which are not limited to California’s Statewide Uniform Guidelines For Taxation of Costs in Civil Actions, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from Your use, misuse, or inability to use the Website, or Your breach of any of these terms and conditions of this Agreement. myVIGRA shall promptly notify You by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at Your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. If myVIGRA does not hear from You promptly, myVIGRA reserves the right to defend such claim or suit and seek full recompense from You.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Company each agree to first contact each other with any disputes and provide a written description of the problem, all relevant documents/information, and the proposed resolution. myVIGRA will contact You by letter to Your billing address You provided.
Instead Of Suing In Court, Company Each Agree To Arbitrate Disputes
If either myVIGRA or You wants to arbitrate a dispute, Company each agree to send written notice to the other providing a description of the dispute, previous efforts to resolve the dispute, all supporting documents/information, and the proposed resolution. Company each agree to make attempts to resolve this dispute within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the notice to arbitrate, then Company may submit the dispute to formal arbitration. The FAA applies to this Agreement and arbitration provision. Company each agrees that the FAA’s provisions, not state law, govern all questions of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration.
The arbitration will be administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its arbitration rules. If any NAF rule conflicts with the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement apply. You can obtain procedures, rules, and fee information from the NAF at 1-800-474-2371 or www.adrforum.com. Unless Company each agrees otherwise, the Arbitration will be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and will take place in the state of Your last billing address. The federal or state law that applies to the Agreement will also apply during the Arbitration.
Company each agrees not to pursue arbitration on a consolidated or class wide basis. Company each agrees that any arbitration will be solely between You and myVIGRA (not brought on behalf of or together with another individual’s claim). If for any reason any court or arbitrator hold that this restriction in unconscionable or unenforceable, then this agreement to arbitrate does not apply and the dispute must be brought in court.
Company each are responsible for own costs relating to counsel, experts, and witnesses, as well as any other costs relating to the arbitration. However, myVIGRA will cover any arbitration administrative or filing fee above: (a) £25 if You are seeking less than £1,000 from myVIGRA; or (b) the equivalent court filing fees for a court action in the appropriate jurisdiction if you are seeking £1,000 or more.
No Class Actions TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, COMPANY EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CONSOLIDATED OR CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
No Trial By Jury TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, COMPANY EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
No waiver of or by myVIGRA shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Agreement. If any term, clause or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to Your access and use of the Website and Your ordering and use of the Products, and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matters.
MODIFICATIONS OF AGREEMENT
myVIGRA reserves the right to change any of the provisions posted herein and You agree to review these terms and conditions each time You visit the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes Your acceptance of such changes. myVIGRA does not and will not assume any obligation to provide You with notice of any change to this document. Unless accepted by myVIGRA in writing, these terms and conditions may not be amended by You.